понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

ACCHI KOCCHI SUB INDO EPISODE 3 DOWNLOAD

To begin, without sardonicism, I utterly enjoyed this series. January 9, — March 27, Reviewed format: So you can look at the pictures without having a shock. When comparing the anime series with the original manga , it is one of the few series that becomes superior to its original printed form. Why you should watch Acchi Kocchi video From: Slice of Life Comedy, 4koma, romantic comedy Series Creator: Each episode is pretty much broken into two parts, with slightly interconnecting stories or running gags but mostly they are isolated. acchi kocchi sub indo episode 3

Uploader: Zulular
Date Added: 5 February 2007
File Size: 17.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92267
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Acchi Kocchi Episode + OVA [BATCH] Subtitle Indonesia - Lucky Tail

Acchi Kocchi Mayoi's joke donna cchi. Videos matching Acchi kocchi episode 3 eng sub. I made the loop by sampling the Koi no Ha.

acchi kocchi sub indo episode 3

To begin, without sardonicism, I utterly enjoyed this series. This is my own drawin. Comment what anime u want to see and I'll try to upload it for u.

Whilst Mayoi, who is always seen in her trademark labcoat, is depicted as a trouble making airhead but is, in fact, a mechanic genius, able to create elaborate inxo in short periods of time. Unfortunately this meant that I have let many articles fall to the side half or barely written, as I get swamped with things easily at the moment. This site uses cookies. When comparing the anime series with the original mangait is one of the few series that becomes superior to its original printed form.

Absolutesubs: Acchi Kocchi

This is my first video hope you like it and there will. Amo este anime es tan kawai: Acchi Kocchi, episode 6.

Oh and I don't own anything in this video. To begin, I must plead utter bias because this is one of my all time favourite anime series ever made. The blu-ray was subbed by a different group but they had issues in regards to panels covering the between scene animations as well as the on screen text.

acchi kocchi sub indo episode 3

Another exceptional part of the series is the incidental music by Yokoyama Masaru. Acchi Kocchi Smile donna cchi. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Especially as the dense Io begins kndo understand his own feelings.

P Sakaki laughed my ass of when I saw this xD. It is off that no other bodily needs entered into it, even though they often deep kissed.

Acchi Kocchi (BD)

Anime stomach growl compilation 5 males Gut Compliations. Acchi Kocchi cap 13 completo Cweel. Tsumiki's Character song "Koi no Hanabira". To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Having to spend time with more friends, the two decide to make their relationship special by kissing each other in secret.

Acchi kocchi episode 15

Your Love is my drug Artista: It is all very innocent, without talk of masturbation or sexual acts. It also, surprisingly, lacks many other typical elements of the genre, such as references to the supernatural such as ghost stories, even though it talks about fortune telling or pandering to fan service. Acchi Kocchi opening -watch all episodes kolchiv kachive.

Acchi Kocchi episode 2 part 1 video. Nunca esta de mas darle me gusta y compartirlo April 5 — June 28, Reviewed format: I wanted to show for sb amateurish drawers like myself, what kind of quality I can make with just Photoshop's tools.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий